SERV 1603 P - Strategic Customer Experience Workshop
1 Day Workshop
The satisfied customer is about five times more likely to refer others to your business than a dissatisfied customer. This sounds great until we find out that the customer who got more than they expected is five times more likely again to recommend your business than the satisfied customer who got what they expected.
- How is your Customer Experience and Bottom Line connected?
- Why and how is the Customer Experience Measured?
- How do we improve our Customer Experience?
- How do we design the Customer Experience?
- How do we engage the employee in the design of the Customer Experience?
- What are the business management concepts involved in managing the Customer Experience?
- How do I lead my staff in creating a great Customer Experience?