Testing for competency is a vital component of many professions and trades. Whether it is comprehensive exam development and administration for professional certifications or hands on competency testing for technical occupations, we can help.
We provide complete administration of testing and assessment services including:
- Small group proctored exams
- Large multi-site certification exams for large groups
- Computerized and paper-based exams
- Secure, monitored exam sites and trained invigilators across Ontario
- Registration, payment and candidate identification processes
- Results distribution and management
Life Licencing Qualification Program Examination
Durham College Corporate Training Services administers more than 9,000 high-risk certification examinations each year for the Life Licensing Qualification Program (LLQP) in Canada under contracts with various government regulators for the financial industry.
Click here for more information or to register for an exam.
Corporate Training Services – LLQP Department
Technical Safety Standards Association (TSSA) Exams
Durham College administers the Gas Tech 2 and Gas Tech 3 exams as well as the Oil Burner 2 and Oil Burner 3 exams on behalf of TSSA.
Click here for more information, if you have any questions, or if you would like to register for an exam.