Testing for competency is a vital component of many professions and trades. Whether you require comprehensive exam development, administration for professional certifications or hands-on competency testing for technical occupations, we can help.
We provide complete administration of testing and assessment services including:
- Small group proctored exams
- Multi-site certification exams for large groups
- Computerized and paper-based exams
- Remote Online exams with Live Proctors and AI technology
- Secure, monitored exam sites and trained invigilators across Ontario
- Registration, payment and candidate identification processes
- Results distribution and management
NEWLY ADDED SERVICE: Online Proctoring
Starting in Fall 2020, Corporate Training Services of Durham College will be offering the option of Online Testing for your candidates. This service includes the registration and scheduling of candidates who can take their exam remotely from anywhere, at a time that is most convenient for them. In addition to the use of AI technology, our exam administration includes the option of LIVE Proctoring to maintain the highest level of test integrity.
Ask us about this option for your exam!
Corporate Training Services of Durham College offers a wide array of testing services, including but not limited to exams for the Life License Qualification Program, Registered Insurance Brokers of Ontario, Ontario Building Code, the Technical Standards and Safety Authority, Canadian Alliance of Physiotherapy Regulators, The College of Family Physicians of Canada, National Dental Examining Board of Canada, Human Resources Professional Association and Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada to name a few.
Is your organization looking to administer testing for its future or current employees?
We would love to hear from you! Please email us at the address below so that we can discuss how we can best meet your needs. Feel free to let us know a bit about your test such as:
- Approximately how many people are you wishing to test at one time?
- How often would you ideally like the testing to take place?
- Would you require Invigilators for this exam?
- Is your testing paper, computer based, Online Proctored or a combination?
Please email all new test inquiries to: CTS.Exam.Admin@durhamcollege.ca
Life Licencing Qualification Program Examination
Durham College Corporate Training Services administers more than 40,000 high-risk certification examinations each year for the Life Licensing Qualification Program (LLQP) in Canada under contracts with various government regulators for the financial industry.
Click here for more information or to register for an exam.
Corporate Training Services – LLQP Department
Technical Safety Standards Association (TSSA) Exams
Durham College administers the Gas Tech 2 and Gas Tech 3 exams as well as the Oil Burner 2 and Oil Burner 3 exams on behalf of TSSA.